Is it advisable to pg_upgrade directly from 9.0 to 9.3?

From: Greg Burek <gb(at)heroku(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Is it advisable to pg_upgrade directly from 9.0 to 9.3?
Date: 2013-11-06 09:06:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
How advisable or well known is it to take a 9.0 era db directly to 9.3
using the latest pg_upgrade binary?

I imagine that the upgrade path between adjacent major versions is more
battle tested, but we have several dbs that we would like to bring up to
date without meandering through ever major version along the way.

Cheers,
Greg