Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3294] User need to reset the layout to see the changed preferences parameters

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3294] User need to reset the layout to see the changed preferences parameters
Date: 2018-06-29 10:12:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Aditya

I have applied your patch and run pgAdmin4. I have found following two
issue in the browser:

- Found error while open Preferences dialog. Refer
Open_Preferences_Dialog.png
- Set the preferences setting "Open in new browser tab" to True and open
the query tool. Refer "Open_In_New_Broswer.png".

I haven't review the code.

--
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect *

*Phone: +91 20-3058-9517Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*

Attachment Content-Type Size
Open_In_New_Browser.png image/png 95.6 KB
Open_Preferences_Dialog.png image/png 157.4 KB