Re: [pgAdmin][RM5516]: Added support of Row Security Policies

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Pradip Parkale <pradip(dot)parkale(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM5516]: Added support of Row Security Policies
Date: 2020-06-15 10:18:24
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Thanks, patch applied with the following modifications:

- js file name should be "row_security_policy.js" instead of
"row_security_policies.js".
- Node name should be "row_security_policy" instead of
"row_level_policies". Node name should not be pluralized and it matches the
folder name.
- Icon name should be "coll-row_security_policy.svg" and
"row_security_policy.svg", it should matches with the Node name.
- The 'Owner' should be renamed to 'Role' and there must be a role 'public'
in the drop-down list. If the user does not provide any role then by
default it is public.
- Keywords like select, where, As should be in upper case in Jinja template.
- The policy node is disappeared when updating any value. Fixed that issue.
- There is no icon showing after creating the RLS node.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*