Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - SonarQube Fixes

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - SonarQube Fixes
Date: 2020-08-04 06:40:17
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Khushboo

As per offline discussion, multiple developers declaring the constant for
the same string and error messages. To avoid that only one developer should
work on this task.
Suggestions:

- We should have a common class for Constants (which are not module
specific).
- For module specific constants we should not declare them as Global
variables if possible declare them as the Class variable.
- For common error messages(if any) we can define functions in
PGChildNodeView.

Please incorporate the changes send by Yogesh.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*