Re: Docker build simplification

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Docker build simplification
Date: 2019-09-13 06:59:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave

I have installed docker, applied your patch and run "*docker build .*".
Image has been created without REPOSITORY and TAG is this OK.
[image: Screenshot 2019-09-13 at 12.22.57 PM.png]

Rest I have tested it works fine.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*