Re: [pgAdmin][RM5000] Logout the inactive session

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM5000] Logout the inactive session
Date: 2020-01-15 09:24:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Aditya

We should not detect the user inactivity when SERVER_MODE = False. I have
tested it with SERVER_MODE = False and it refreshed the complete pgAdmin
page after USER_INACTIVITY_TIMEOUT.
Please fix that and resend the patch.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*