Re: Declarative partitioning in pgAdmin4

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Shirley Wang <swang(at)pivotal(dot)io>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Declarative partitioning in pgAdmin4
Date: 2017-04-27 11:01:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave

As per discussion I have changed the logic of showing partitioned table in
browser tree. Attached is the screenshot.
Let me know your thoughts.

--
*Akshay Joshi*
*Principal Software Engineer *

*Phone: +91 20-3058-9517Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*

Attachment Content-Type Size
Partition Table.png image/png 125.8 KB