Re: [pgAdmin][RM7351]: Templates not displayed

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Pradip Parkale <pradip(dot)parkale(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM7351]: Templates not displayed
Date: 2022-06-03 07:26:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Pradip

Following are the review comments:

- Fixed pep8 issues.
- Documentation updates are missing.
- In the 'alter_online.sql' file correct the comment above the ALTER
statement. Also, remove one extra space after "IS_TEMPLATE". Do this in
both the files.
- Remove extra spaces from all the 'properties.sql' files before the
"ORDER BY" clause.
-

{% if show_user_defined_templates is defined %}
AND db.datistemplate = {{show_user_defined_templates}}
{% endif %} Code is duplicated in the "9.1_plus/properties.sql"
file please check.

-

'IS_TEMPLATE' is available from 9.4 onwards, so change the SQL
files accordingly.

-

Database creation is missing IS_TEMPLATE command, please add that
control into the same patch.

-

Found one issue where SQL tab is thorwing an error when selecting
'template0' database.

<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

Akshay Joshi

Principal Software Architect