Re: pgadmin 4 schema compare

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: endre_pekarik(at)yahoo(dot)com
Cc: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin 4 schema compare
Date: 2020-09-21 03:58:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

We had this functionality in an early version, however, we made the
decision to remove it because it was not possible to handle many different
scenarios where there are interdependencies between different schemas, most
notably in stored functions/procedures where Postgres doesn't track
dependencies because it usually doesn't parse the function bodies itself.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*