Re: Installer error:

From: Paresh More <paresh(dot)more(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: sungaro(at)hawthorneadvertising(dot)com
Cc: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installer error:
Date: 2020-09-21 05:03:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello Savin,

There is a write permission issue in your windows temp folder.

Kindly follow the steps as mentioned in the URL and let us know if there
are still issues.

https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-unable-to-execute-files-in-the-temporary-directory-setup-aborted-error-5-access-is-denied-on-windows/

--

Thanks & Regards