Re: [pgadmin4][patch] [GreenPlum] Partitioned table icon is the same as non partitioned tables

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgadmin4][patch] [GreenPlum] Partitioned table icon is the same as non partitioned tables
Date: 2018-04-26 11:43:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Thanks Patch applied.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 2:17 AM, Joao De Almeida Pereira <
jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io> wrote:

> Hi Hackers,
> Attached you can find 2 patches that correct the Redmine: #3308
> <https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3308> A
> Patches:
> 0001 - In this patch we update the SQL to retrieve the is_partitioned flag
> from the database
> 0002 - Extract and refactor the icon css class retrieval. It was scattered
> around the code and we moved it into it's own small class
>
> We also realize that the class was present in some places in the
> javascript world. What it is strange is that we only override the icon with
> the partition one after a successful truncation or successful reset of
> statistics.
> Why was this behavior added? Can we remove that?

Are you referring to "partition.js"? If yes then according to me it's
valid because for partitions we only override the icon with the partition
one. Please correct me if I am wrong.

--
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect *

*Phone: +91 20-3058-9517Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*