[pgadmin4][patch] [GreenPlum] Partitioned table icon is the same as non partitioned tables

From: Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgadmin4][patch] [GreenPlum] Partitioned table icon is the same as non partitioned tables
Date: 2018-04-24 20:47:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers,
Attached you can find 2 patches that correct the Redmine: #3308
<https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3308> A
Patches:
0001 - In this patch we update the SQL to retrieve the is_partitioned flag
from the database
0002 - Extract and refactor the icon css class retrieval. It was scattered
around the code and we moved it into it's own small class

We also realize that the class was present in some places in the javascript
world. What it is strange is that we only override the icon with the
partition one after a successful truncation or successful reset of
statistics.
Why was this behavior added? Can we remove that?

Thanks
Victoria & Joao

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-fix-partition-table-icon-on-gp.patch text/x-patch 1.1 KB
0002-refactor-code-to-retrieve-css-class.patch text/x-patch 11.3 KB