Re: pgAdmin portal

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: cwaweru(at)systempartners(dot)biz
Cc: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin portal
Date: 2020-10-09 06:10:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

If I understand your problem correctly, pgAdmin4 runs in two-mode (Desktop
and Server). In Server mode, users can sign-in using their credentials, but
as the first step Administrator has permission to create new users (as
normal or admin). Once sign-in using that credentials user can see the
auto-discovered server and we have added *shared server support *
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/4.26/server_dialog.html.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*