Re: [pgAdmin][4709] Invalid FTS configuration token dictionaries

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Ganesh Jaybhay <ganesh(dot)jaybhay(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][4709] Invalid FTS configuration token dictionaries
Date: 2020-04-15 07:25:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Ganesh

As per my understanding, the dictionary names from "pg_catalog" should not
be schema-qualified. Please make appropriate changes and send the patch
again.

@Dave/@Ashesh thoughts?

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*