Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Use 'sys.executable' to get the absolute path of the

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Use 'sys.executable' to get the absolute path of the
Date: 2021-02-09 14:07:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Murtuza/Hackers

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 4:51 PM Murtuza Zabuawala <
murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It will break the WSGI.

I have tested pgAdmin4 using the following combination:

- Python wheel package + Apache (WSGI) on Ubuntu 18.04 (Fresh VM)
- APT https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-apt/ on Ubuntu 18.04
(Fresh VM)

I have made the code changes after installation, use sys.executable, and
then restart the apache in both the above test scenario. All the
utilities(Backup, Maintainance, etc...) working absolutely fine. Please
refer to the below screenshot

[image: pgAdmin_APT.png]

Am I missing some scenario? If any specific test scenario that I missed
please let me know so that I'll figure out some solution.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*