[pgAdmin][RM5751] Enable the runtime menu when the timeout occurs

From: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin][RM5751] Enable the runtime menu when the timeout occurs
Date: 2020-08-24 14:04:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave/Hackers

Attached is the patch to fix the following issues:

- Enable the 'Configure' and 'View log' menu option when the server
taking longer than usual time to start.
- When an error occurs from the backend, the configure window opens and
if the user has changed the setting of the port, it won't take any effect
as we have retrieved the value of the port at the start of the runtime.
- Added logic to identify the specified fixed port is already in use.
Throw the error before starting the pgAdmin server.

Please review and let me know any comments.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM_5751.patch application/octet-stream 16.9 KB