PgLogical ERROR: table is already being synchronized

From: Priancka Chatz <pc9926(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgLogical ERROR: table is already being synchronized
Date: 2019-09-19 04:48:39
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,
I have configured Logical replication between two Postgres Databases using
pglogical.

I have a table that does not have a primary key on the target database. So
I first delete all rows and then run the below command:

select
pglogical.alter_subscription_resynchronize_table('sandbox_uat_rds_pg10_subscriber','pgbench_history');

It works. However, I missed adding the primary key so I repeat the above:
delete from the table and try to resync but running into the below error:

=> select
pglogical.alter_subscription_resynchronize_table('sandbox_uat_rds_pg10_subscriber','pgbench_history');
ERROR: table test.pgbench_history is already being synchronized

However, the number of rows for the table has been 0.

I have tried disabling and then enabling the replication, rerun the resync
command multiple times, checked the logs but could not get rid of it.

Any suggestions or solutions?

Regards,

Priyanka