Re: Fwd: Regarding change in the size of database

From: harish Reddy <harishr536(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jayadevan M <maymala(dot)jayadevan(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Regarding change in the size of database
Date: 2016-10-27 11:23:07
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi Sir,

Thank you for you feedback my postgres is running on 9.1 version and when i
checked that *autovacuum *in my production by command* ps -axww | grep
autovacuum *it says the output as it has some process running with this id
so how to solve my problem but in postgress config file it was commented.

My application is an online ERP which is supported by *openbravo* has an
users of about *150(arount 50 active users)* with it and could you suggest
me the perfect variables to set us in postgres config file.

The system has a RAM of 16 GB and the following variables

Variable Setting value
max_connections 200
shared_buffers 4096MB
work_mem 24MB