Pgagent Event Trigger Function

From: Mehmet Emin KARAKAŞ <emin100(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pgagent Event Trigger Function
Date: 2015-04-10 08:09:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

We are using pgagent for very important works. pgagent is runing seventy
five cron for now and this number grow up. So we need a event trigger
function for fail or succeed steps. We use this function for monitoring or
trigger another function. For Example; if one step failed , we send sms to
some technician.
I added some code in pgadmin and pgagent project. I added trigger tab and
enable trigger checks in pgadmin3 job step window and pagagent code review
this way. I added trigger support control if necessary code. Triggers run
batch file or SQL. I attached the pgadmin3 and pgagent patch file in this
mail.
We necessary one table extra. I added in pgagent (/sql/pgagent.sql ).

Best Regards...
MEHMET EMİN KARAKAŞ

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgagent.patch text/x-patch 19.2 KB