Re: PATCH: saving of sort-columns and order chosen by user

From: Dmitriy Olshevskiy <olshevskiy87(at)bk(dot)ru>
To: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: saving of sort-columns and order chosen by user
Date: 2015-04-11 19:10:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello!
I tried to reply this error in my virtual machine
with mac os x snow leopard, but, unfortunately,
could not even compile pgadmin properly. I also
checked problematic code (changes in frmStatus.cpp
that meets the variable statusSortColumn) in win7
step-by-step, and here it works fine.
So I would like to ask you (if you don't mind of
course) to check the behavior of statusSortColumn
variable in mac platform.
Thanks in advance for your help.