PostgreSQL Dependency tree

From: Lucas Possamai <lucas(at)lpossamai(dot)me>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Dependency tree
Date: 2023-06-07 01:13:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi community!

I need to understand the dependency tree in my DB. The order of INSERT into
each table based on FKs.

I know there is the pg-depend catalog
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/catalog-pg-depend.html>, but I
figured before spending some time writting the SQL statement, I would ask
if anybody has any query or tooling that provides the dependency tree ready
to go?

Thanks in advance!
Lucas