Add a stemmer for fts

From: P Gouv <kadmos(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Add a stemmer for fts
Date: 2012-10-05 14:52:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello.
I was trying to find a stemmer for greek but it isnt supported out of the
box. Dictionaries dont help at all because they just limit the words they
do nothing useful for my problem.
I found several stemmers in php / java etc from lucene but i am not sure
how i can use it with postgresql. I guess i can use PL/Java PL/php but
seems difficult to compile it under windows and production is linux 8.4
version..
Do you have any solution idea for my problem ?