Re: Pgday italy

From: gülçin yıldırım <yildirim(dot)gulcin88(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Ilaria <ilaria(dot)battiston(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-women(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pgday italy
Date: 2019-03-25 15:44:22
Lists: pgsql-women

Since there is no objection and Ilaria is willing to do the booth duty (and
her travel expenses are covered) we can give the first free ticket to her.

I saw one more women interested in the free tickets on Twitter. Has she
contacted us yet? Is she willing to help out Ilaria and Boriss at the booth?

Cheers,
Gülçin