Postgresql service starts and stops immediately

From: ragini vyas <vyas(dot)ragini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql service starts and stops immediately
Date: 2018-02-27 05:00:16
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I have Postgresql version 9.3.13 installed. After an unexpected reboot,
postgresql service doesn't start. I get the error messgae "Postgresql
service started and stopped immediately".

I deleted postmaster.pid and postmaster.opts files and tried starting the
service. When I do this, service takes some time and then gives the same
error.

Please help.

Regards
Ragini Vyas