Re: Postgresql service starts and stops immediately

From: Shreeyansh Dba <shreeyansh2014(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: ragini vyas <vyas(dot)ragini(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgresql service starts and stops immediately
Date: 2018-02-27 14:24:24
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Ragini,

We are suspecting & assuming it as a windows OS where there might be
possibilities on moving of data directory or postgresql.conf into some
other location that failing starting of PostgreSQL service during this
unexpected reboot.Verify its existence in respective correct locations &
diagnose for more details from database server logs.

<http://www.shreeyansh.com>