Re: Checksum verification fails with StackBuilder when downloading pgAgent

From: Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep(dot)thakkar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: irina <irina(dot)hense(at)email(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Checksum verification fails with StackBuilder when downloading pgAgent
Date: 2020-10-28 07:09:14
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

We have identified a bug in Stackbuilder 4.2.0 version. The update to the
stackbuilder (4.2.1) through PG installer update will be released tomorrow

Meanwhile, you can download the pgAgent installers for macOS by using this
URL in your browser: https://sbp.enterprisedb.com/getfile.jsp?fileid=12863

--
Sandeep Thakkar