Re: Checksum verification fails with StackBuilder when downloading pgAgent

From: irina <irina(dot)hense(at)email(dot)de>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Checksum verification fails with StackBuilder when downloading pgAgent
Date: 2020-10-25 14:33:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi, I think, I have the same problem now. It is unpossible to install pgAgent
with Application StackBuilder 4.2.0 when downloading pgAgent (64 bit) for
PostgreSQL 13 v4.0.0-1.
I see only "Connect to server" and nothing else happen.

Please advise if there is an alternative way to install pgAgent.

Best regards,
Irina

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-bugs-f2117394.html