pg_dump negation regex

From: Eudald Valcàrcel Lacasa <eudald(dot)valcarcel(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_dump negation regex
Date: 2020-05-07 16:53:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello!
I've been looking at the documentation and there seems to be no keyword for
negation purposes.

Am I missing something? Or it's like this?

I'm trying to use pg_dump to create a database skeleton and I have tables
like program_0, program_1, etc. And I'd like to dump all the tables but
client_1 onwards.

Does anybody happen to know a way to accomplish it?

Thank you!
Eudald