Re: Urgent: Segmentation Fault in PostgreSQL postmaster Process

From: Veerendra Pulapa <veerendra(dot)pulapa(at)ashnik(dot)com>
To: Michael Banck <mbanck(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>, Achilleas Mantzios <a(dot)mantzios(at)cloud(dot)gatewaynet(dot)com>, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Urgent: Segmentation Fault in PostgreSQL postmaster Process
Date: 2024-06-22 06:38:22
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

Is there any way to reproduce the issue on different OS and Different DB
versions?

Br,
Veerendra Pulapa | Technical Consultant
M: +91-9949349894 | www.ashnik.com

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ashnik-pte-ltd/>
<https://www.facebook.com/AshnikBiz>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/ashnikbiz>
<https://www.instagram.com/ashnikbiz/> <https://twitter.com/Ashnikbiz>

--

*_This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and