Re: Multiple connections over VPN password fail error

From: Sanjay Minni <sanjay(dot)minni(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: daniel(at)yesql(dot)se
Subject: Re: Multiple connections over VPN password fail error
Date: 2024-02-09 09:14:17
Lists: pgsql-general

so why do I get a password error when i try to connect 2 users over VPN
from the same machine to the same host with the following settings in
pg_dba.conf - how to find the issue
( user1:user1pwd@<vpnip/database> & user2:user2pwd@<vpnip/database> )

# IPv4 external connections thru VPN
#TYPE DATABASE USER ADDRESS METHOD
host all all <ip> scram-sha-256
and whats the best option keeping security in mind

regards
Sanjay