Inability to export data as '.csv' file in pgAdmin4

From: Siddharth Divi <siddharth15130(at)cse(dot)ssn(dot)edu(dot)in>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Inability to export data as '.csv' file in pgAdmin4
Date: 2017-09-26 01:26:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I have installed v1.6 of pgAdmin4. And I have run a query and then when I
press the 'download as csv' button a csv file is created , but when I open
it, the following message is present always :

*"Connection (id #2224185) lost for the server (#1) on database (postgres)"*

I've tried different types of queries as well, those that return a short
number of instances, and those that return really long number of instances.
But then the above message is displayed in the csv file, upon opening it.

Can you please suggest a fix for this? I tried searching about this online,
but to no avail.

Siddharth Divi