Unable to open query tool

From: Brian Hansen <dulanic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unable to open query tool
Date: 2020-05-13 19:00:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I have been using pgadmin for a while and just recently it stopped
working to query anything. I can use other query tools to run SQL, but
now pgadmin4 just shows as it is stuck loading. This happens across
all databases. I run it from docker and have purged all files and
relaunched my container and that had 0 impact. I can run maintenance
tools etc...

I am superuser and granted all permissions for the user. No
permissions changed between when it used to work and when it stopped
working.

https://snipboard.io/6sA8BH.jpg

This is my docker config:

pgadmin:
image: dpage/pgadmin4:latest
container_name: pgadmin
environment:
TZ: America/Chicago
PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL: someone(at)somewhere(dot)com
PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD: notachance
PGADMIN_LISTEN_PORT: 5050
volumes:
- pgadmin:/var/lib/pgadmin