Re: Empty window after start Pgadmin 4.17

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Vast, W(dot) (Wim)" <w(dot)vast(at)dictu(dot)nl>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Empty window after start Pgadmin 4.17
Date: 2020-05-08 05:12:32
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 6:00 PM Vast, W. (Wim) <w(dot)vast(at)dictu(dot)nl> wrote:

> Dear Madam, Sir
>

> After install PGAdmin version 4 4.17 and open the application, I see
> nothing. De window is empty.
>
> How can I fix this? The server is running and version PGAdmin 4 3.4 works
> fine.
>

> The program is installed on Windows server 2012 64. We have used de
> Windows installer pgadmin4-4.17-x86

Clear the browser cache, restart the server and try again.

If clearing the cache doesn't solve your problem, enable the logging and
provide the logs. Please refer https://www.pgadmin.org/faq/#6 to enable the
logging.
Also provide the browser console logs, in case you find any error on
console.

Thanks,
Khushboo