Re: Multiple Login Support IN PGADMIN

From: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Sachin Kumar <sachinkumaras(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Multiple Login Support IN PGADMIN
Date: 2022-03-11 09:51:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Sachin,

pgAdmin does not support multi-user(server mode) on Windows. You may want
to use docker installation to enable multi user mode on windows.
Please refer this
<https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/6.6/container_deployment.html> link
for supported configurable parameters. and Here is the docker image link
<https://hub.docker.com/r/dpage/pgadmin4>.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB