Re: pgAdmin 4 v6.6 Released

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Darren Duncan <darren(at)darrenduncan(dot)net>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 v6.6 Released
Date: 2022-03-11 09:23:38
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 at 19:37, Darren Duncan <darren(at)darrenduncan(dot)net> wrote:

> On 2022-03-10 3:35 a.m., Akshay Joshi wrote:
> > Features:
> >
> > * Added capability to deploy PostgreSQL servers on Amazon RDS.
> >
> > This feature allows the users to deploy the PostgreSQL server on the
> Amazon AWS
> > Cloud. In the future, more cloud options will be available.
>
> Will that "more cloud options" include Postgres compatible Amazon Aurora,
> which
> is like RDS but better? -- Darren Duncan

We don't support Aurora at all right now, so we'd need to find resources to
do that before we'd add it as a cloud deployment option. For the moment
we're sticking to the services that we know will work; RDS, Azure
PostgreSQL, Google Cloud SQL, EDB BigAnimal etc.

--
Dave Page
Blog: https://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com