Re: pgAdmin4 7.6 Server "Does not have clipboard access"

From: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Andreas(dot)Laggner(at)thuenen(dot)de
Cc: "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin4 7.6 Server "Does not have clipboard access"
Date: 2023-10-20 10:36:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Andreas,

1.On your computer, open Chrome.
2.Navigate to chrome *Settings*.
3.Click *Privacy and security* > *Site settings*.
4.Select the setting you want to update.
5.In *Permissions* section, click on *Additional Permissions*.
6.Open *Clipboard* settings.
7.Click on the Add button beside Allowed to see your clipboard section and
add your pgAdmin 4 url.

[image: Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 4.06.09 PM.png]

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB