Hey pgadmin i'm having issues reinstalling pgadmin4

From: Ali <aliibr4456(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hey pgadmin i'm having issues reinstalling pgadmin4
Date: 2023-10-21 04:07:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hey pgadmin team

I'm having major issues trying to run my pgadmin application, i had it up
and running a couple of days ago but i was advised to close the application
due to a bug being on my display although now pgadmin won't load and keeps
disappearing and crashing saying error then after a couple of times it came
up with server could not be contacted do you have any solutions and i have
MACos

thank you
Ali