Re: Installation issues

From: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Joshua Riffkin <jr(at)castelnau(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Installation issues
Date: 2023-10-31 04:07:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

This is the pgAdmin 4 support email list. Please send an email to '
pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org'.

However, Looking at the error message, clearly indicates that the data
directory already exists. Kindly navigate to the specified
installation path and check files/folders.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB