Why do I need PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL for ldap?

From: <martin(dot)flueck(at)bit(dot)admin(dot)ch>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Why do I need PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL for ldap?
Date: 2023-11-03 13:53:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi there

I would like to just use ldap and set the username and then validate the username against ldap (sAMAccountName).

Because I have to set PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL (and it must be a valid email) that is also used to set the username, this doesn't work.

Why not also having PGADMIN_DEFAULT_USERNAME? And one of them would have to have a value?

Beste regards,
Tinu