Re: Centos 6.9 and centos 7

From: Nicola Contu <nicola(dot)contu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alban Hertroys <haramrae(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Centos 6.9 and centos 7
Date: 2017-12-04 15:57:40
Lists: pgsql-general

No I did not run a vacuum analyze. Do you want me to try with that first?

@Tomas:
Talking abut power management, I changed the profile for tuned-adm
to latency-performance instead of balanced (that is the default)

that is increasing performances for now and they are similar to centos 6.9.

Time: 2.121 ms
Time: 2.026 ms
Time: 1.664 ms
Time: 1.749 ms
Time: 1.656 ms
Time: 1.675 ms

Do you think this can be easily done in production as well?