Can anyone provide a link for this article?

From: Joshua Kramer <joskra42(dot)list(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can anyone provide a link for this article?
Date: 2014-03-25 11:53:36
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello All,

At some point in the past year or so, there was a benchmark article
published. The goal of the article was (IIRC) to benchmark the performance
of a new i7 CPU. In order to do so, they used databases. I know that
Postgres was included, as well as "two proprietary databases that we can't
name due to licensing restrictions", and maybe MySQL. Does anyone have a
link to this article?

Thanks!
-JK