PostgreSQL Training in ASEAN [Singapore and Kuala Lumpur]

From: Sameer Kumar <sameer(dot)kumar(at)ashnik(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy Group <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Training in ASEAN [Singapore and Kuala Lumpur]
Date: 2014-03-27 04:36:58
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi All,

We organize PostgreSQL (v9.3) trainings in ASEAN. We recently concluded a
training in Manila which attracted quite a few people.

We will be organizing a Public Batch in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia starting 1st
to 3rd April 2014.

We have another Public Batch in Singapore starting 22nd to 24th April 2014.

We can share more details about training with interested folks. Please feel
free to share this with your friends and colleagues who work with
PostgreSQL.

Best Regards,

*Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant*

*ASHNIK PTE. LTD.*

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: *+65 8110 0350 <%2B65%208110%200350>* T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

*[image: icons]*

[image: Email patch] <http://www.ashnik.com/>

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and
is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).