Wiki editor request

From: Eya Badal Abdisho <eya(dot)abdisho(at)bitnine(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wiki editor request
Date: 2019-10-01 17:19:47
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well. I reached out to you last week regarding the
Wiki editor request, but I havent heard from you so far. Could you please
let me know if you received my email or give me any updates regarding it.

*Account username: Bitnine*
*Email:badaleya(at)gmail(dot)com <Email%3Abadaleya(at)gmail(dot)com>*

I am a technical engineer with Bitnine global Inc - AgensGraph (one of the
contributors to PostgreSQL community) and I would like to have more
information regarding having Wiki editor privileges.

I would greatly appreciate it.

--

Bitnine Global, Inc. - We create value for our clients by connecting the
world's data.

*Eya Badal Abdisho*

Technical Engineer

E-mail : eya(dot)abdisho(at)bitnine(dot)net <joshua(at)bitnine(dot)net>

Mobile : +1 408-966-3301

3945 Freedom Cir., Suite 260,
Santa Clara, CA 95054

www.bitnine.net