Re: pgAdmin is not redirecting to /browser

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Nagaraj Raj <nagaraj(dot)sf(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin is not redirecting to /browser
Date: 2020-05-07 04:26:12
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hi Nagaraj,

Yes this is a known issue and is fixed with -
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=370094274c8cfe98c4744e99b00236263a4c4db5
Meanwhile, you can replace the file -
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgadmin4.git;a=blob;f=web/pgadmin/authenticate/__init__.py
in
your pgAdmin installation and then restart to make it work.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal