pgAdmin is not redirecting to /browser

From: Nagaraj Raj <nagaraj(dot)sf(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: PgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin is not redirecting to /browser
Date: 2020-05-06 23:27:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Hello,

for the first time, I was installed pgAdmin4 on RedHat server with apache httpd web server.  when I launch the application and run url https://localhost/pgadmin4, it loading login page and when I entered valid credentials it taking me to https://localhost or apache test page instead of redirect https://localhost/pgadmin4/browser/

after authentication completed if entered manually, this link https://localhost/pgadmin4/browser/ in the same browser pgAdmin is working fine.

Is it a bug or a behavior like this. Does anyone face the same kind of issue?

pgAdmin4 version: 4.21.

Thanks,
Naga