Re: Remove hacky way to open/close the dropdown-submenu

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "khushboo(dot)vashi" <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Remove hacky way to open/close the dropdown-submenu
Date: 2019-01-22 04:55:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Ashesh,

I am getting a syntax error on bundle.
After fixing that, please look into this scenario:
Using keyboard shortcuts open object menu, for eg on table node. Go to any
submenu using keyboard and go to any submenu and press enter.
Now open object menu again using keyboard shortcut, the submenu remains
open. It should be closed.

Everything looks fine to me except the above.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 10:07 AM Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
wrote:

> Any update?
>
> --
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Ashesh Vashi
> EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
> <http://www.enterprisedb.com>
>

> *http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>
>

> On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 7:39 PM Ashesh Vashi <
> ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Aditya/Khushboo,
>>
>> I can see a hacky way to open/close the dropdown-submenu in the menu.js
>> file.
>> I've followed a more general way to open/close any submenu in the
>> dropdown list, instead of just 'Objects' menu.
>>
>> Can you please review it, and let me know your thoughts?
>> Let me know if you have any other better approach.
>>

>> --
>>
>> Thanks & Regards,
>>
>> Ashesh Vashi
>> EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
>> <http://www.enterprisedb.com>
>>

>> *http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
>> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

--