Re: [pgAdmin4][RM2927] Move all CSS into SCSS files for consistency and ease of colour maintenance etc.

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][RM2927] Move all CSS into SCSS files for consistency and ease of colour maintenance etc.
Date: 2018-08-14 17:41:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers,

Attached is the updated patch fixing the errors. I missed the linter in
webpack.config.js :(
I have noticed one more thing, templated CSS. We should remove it. For now
I have skipped template css from webpack bundling.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM2927.patch application/octet-stream 250.8 KB