Re: [pgAdmin4][RM 5271] To change the switch control colors

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Chethana Kumar <chethana(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][RM 5271] To change the switch control colors
Date: 2020-03-18 08:56:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Murtuza/Chethana,

Irrespective of what color you suggest, there is no need to add new
variables for switch buttons. It should use success for on and ternary for
off.
Having a separate green color for each and every control is absurd. If the
green changes, it should change for all.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal