Re: [pgAdmin4][RM 5271] To change the switch control colors

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Chethana Kumar <chethana(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][RM 5271] To change the switch control colors
Date: 2020-03-19 06:40:17
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

PFA updated patch with new colors provided by Chethana, As discussed we
will be using the same primary success color in both theme so we don't have
add new variable.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 2:27 PM Aditya Toshniwal <
aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi Murtuza/Chethana,
>
> Irrespective of what color you suggest, there is no need to add new
> variables for switch buttons. It should use success for on and ternary for
> off.
> Having a separate green color for each and every control is absurd. If the
> green changes, it should change for all.
>
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 2:24 PM Chethana Kumar <
> chethana(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Let us discuss on a call for better clarity and the conclusion part we
>> can put it on mail.
>>
>> ---
>> Chethana kumar
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 2:12 PM Murtuza Zabuawala <
>> murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Chethana,
>>>
>>> No it is not, As per current dark theme implementation we have used
>>> primary color '#1a522b' for switch but the color you suggested is '#43A047'
>>> for both theme.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> Murtuza Zabuawala
>>> EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
>>> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

>> --
>> Chethana Kumar
>> Principal UI/UX Designer
>> EnterpriseDB Corporation
>>
>> The Postgres Database Company
>>
>> P: +91 86981 57146
>> www.enterprisedb.com
>>

> --
> Thanks and Regards,
> Aditya Toshniwal
> pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB India | Pune
> "Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a TREE"

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM_5271_v1.diff application/octet-stream 1.2 KB