[pgAdmin][RM4195] Tab navigation is broken in Query tool (Accessibility)

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin][RM4195] Tab navigation is broken in Query tool (Accessibility)
Date: 2019-05-21 09:00:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to fix the accessibility issue in query tool.

The query tool can be completely restructured unlike previously where query
tool used to stick at top and other tabs in the bottom.
- I have added a new shortcut to switch between frames if in query tool the
tab positions are changed. On switching the frames, the frame will blink to
show it is focussed.
- In the frame, you can switch tab same as previous. The tabs in SQL editor
are cyclic now, which means if you execute shortcut to go right on the last
tab then it will cycle to first tab.
- I have also changed the default shortcut to switch between tabs from
Shift+Ctrl+ArrowKeys to Shift+Ctrl+[ and ] similar to what we have in
browser tabs.
- Similar changes done for debugger also.

Kindly review.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM4195.patch application/octet-stream 20.4 KB